Sabka Vikas MahaQuiz, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana has been announced. Play the biggest quiz contest series of the year 2022. Government of India declarer the prize amount is Rs. 20 Lakh. The Government under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is committed to the ideals of “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas, Sabka Prayaas” to build an Aatmanirbhar Bharat. The Government has been working to ensure basic necessities to all citizens of the country through various programmes and schemes. Whether it be in the unprecedented number of houses built (PM Awas Yojana), water connections given (Jal Jeevan Mission), bank accounts (Jan Dhan), direct benefit transfer to farmers (PM KISAN) or free gas connections (Ujjwala), there has been a perceptible improvement in the livelihoods of the poor. MyGov is organising the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series, PM Yojana which is part of an outreach effort to build awareness in citizens. The quiz aims to sensitise the participants about the various schemes and initiatives and how to avail the benefits. Massive participation in the quiz series will deepen government engagement at the grassroots level. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India.
Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Quiz Link PM Yojana
Start Quiz: Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series being launched
As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Government has stepped up efforts to engage with citizens in participatory governance and delivery of schemes and programmes. As a part of this last-mile delivery approach, MyGov is organising the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series, which is part of an outreach effort to build awareness in citizens. The quiz aims to sensitise the participants about the various schemes and initiatives and how to avail the benefits. Massive participation in the quiz series will deepen government engagement at the grassroots level. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India.
Launch date of Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
This quiz will be fittingly launched on the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna Dr Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar on 14th April 2022.
How ta avail the scheme and Terms
- This quiz is a part of the Sabka Vikas MahaQuiz Series in which different quizzes on various themes will be launched
- This quiz will be launched on 14th April 2022 and will be live till 12th May 2022, 11:30 pm (IST)
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- The quiz will be available in 12 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu
- A maximum of 1,000 top scoring participants will be selected as winners per Quiz. Rs. 2,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring highest marks exceed 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz
To illustrate, if the quiz results are as follow –
|Number of Participants||Score||Status|
|500||20 on 20||They will be declared winners. Will get Rs 2,000|
|400||19 on 20||They will be declared winners. Will get Rs 2,000|
|400||18 on 20||Since total winners is now exceeding 1,000, only 100 will be eligible for the prize money. Accordingly, 100 based on least time taken will be selected. These 100 will get Rs 2,000|
- One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify them for multiple wins during the same quiz. However, the participant is eligible to win in a different quiz of the MahaVikas Quiz series
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
- The announced winners will be required to share their bank details for the disbursement of the prize money. The username should match with the name on the bank account for prize money disbursement.
- The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later
- There will be no negative marking
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
- In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous
- MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
- In case there is any clarifications needed for the translated content, the same may be informed to email@example.com and the Hindi/English content should be referred to.