Indian government scheme “eshram” to provide government benefits to workers of unrecognized sector. Ministry of Labour and Employment announced it’s beneficiary and benefit of this scheme. Central govt. aimed to provide this benefit to 38 crore workers. eshram scheme is for construction workers, Fishers, Apparel manufacturing, Platform workers, Street vendors, Agriculture workers, Transport sector workers etc. All unorganized workers must registered under e-portal to avail several benefits of this scheme. All registered member will receive eshram card benefits. According to the scheme registered member will receive e-shram card that will help to claim its benefit when required.
To register under this scheme you need to visit your nearest CSC center or you can register yourself on online portal also. It is totally free service. That means you don’t need to pay any amount to apply under this scheme. You will receive an Universal Account Number (UAN) and one eshram card.
Table of contents
Who can register under E-shram scheme?
According to the central government guideline any worker from unorganized sector can register under this scheme. Here is a complete list of permissible beneficiary- Farmer, Labour, Toto driver, Auto driver, bus driver, conductor, construction labour, Private Teacher, Aasha worker, Awanganwari worker, Rikshaw and Van driver, Street vendors, Brick field labour, home worker, private workers, Store worker, Apparel sector workers, etc.
Eligibility to register under e-sham card
- Applicant age must between 16 to 59. beyond this age limit no permission to register on this portal.
- Applicant must be a worker of unrecognized sector.
- This scheme is only for Indian citizen.
- Male and Female both can apply for eshram card.
What is the benefit of e-shram card?
- e-shram card is acceptable across the country
- Accidental Insurance coverage through PMSBY for a year.
- Rs. 2 Lakh for accidental death or permanent disability and 1 Lakh from partial disability.
- Social security benefit.
- You will receive 12 digit UAN number.
Documents required for E Shram card
If you are willing to register on E Shram portal then you need to handy some documents or information’s which are to be required on eshram registration. Below are the list of required document details-
- Aadhar linked Mobile number
- Occupation details
- Permanent Address
- Educational qualification Details
- Skill and Experience
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
How to register e shram portal ?
Follow below step by stem process to register in e-shram portal. If you receive any problem you can call 14434.
- First open official portal https://www.eshram.gov.in/
- Click on REGISTER on e-shram link
- It will open “https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self” this site on your system.
- In this webpage enter your Aadhar linked mobile number.
- Enter captcha as per site
- chose YES/NO as per your EPFO and ESIC availability.
- Then click on send OTP.
- Enter your OTP and click on verify.
- Here update your all details-
- Personal Information
- Education Qualification
- Bank Details
- Previews Self-declaration
- UAN Card Download And Print
Important Details and Links
|Ministry||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India|
|E EHRAM registration start date||26.08.2021|
|E Shram official Website||https://eshram.gov.in/|
|e-Shram self registration||https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self|
|CSC Locator for eshram||https://findmycsc.nic.in/csc/|
FAQ e Shram card registration and benefits
To register on e shram portal you need to visit official website https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self then submit your details.
You will receive several benefit if you register on esharm portal and avail your own UAN number. You will receive social security services, 2 lakh accidental benefit, etc.
After eshram portal registration you will receive your eshram card.
Yes, you can register on E Shram portal in online mode by yourself.