Central government has launched PMJAY Ayushman Mitra scheme, Ayushman Mitra registration is complete free service from Indian government. You can also register yourself in this scheme. If you wish to get your Ayushman mitra card then read this article carefully. Here you will get detail step-by-step process of PMJAY Ayushman Mitra online registration process. Know the benefit of Ayushman Mitra Online Registration, Documents required for Ayushman Mitra scheme and registration eligibility criteria. Know your Ayushman Mitra Registration Status. Official government portal site in Pmjay.gov.in.
Ayushman Mitra Online Registration | Ayushman Mitra Bharti | Ayushman Mitra Registration 2021 | Ayushman Mitra Registration Status | Ayushman Mitra Login | Ayushman Mitra Card | Pmjay.gov.in
Contents of this post
Ayushman Mitra Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Mitra Bharti Registration|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective of scheme||Healthcare Services|
|Beneficiary||55 crore citizens of India|
|Official Website||Ayushman Mitra|
What is Ayushman Mitra?
Ayushman Mitra online registration is a very good opportunities for all 12th pass youth of India. You can registration yourself to be a Mitra to help citizens of your locality. This schem is under Ayushman Bharat scheme. Any one can apply online to register under this scheme. Government is aiming to provide Rs. 5Lakh health insurance to economically backsword citizen. Beneficiary can take advantage for treatment under any government or private hospital. As a registered Mitra you can work for this scheme. Registered Mitra have to find people who is not registered under Ayushman Bharat scheme. Mitra will do the needful to provide ayushman card to needy people. Ayushman Mitra will also get benefit to work as a Mitra under this scheme.
Documents Required for Online Ayushman Mitra Registration
To register under this central government scheme scheme you need following documents. Your mobile number need to link with Aadhar card. Without linked mobile number you can not continue this registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Ayushman Mitra Registration Eligibility
- Candidate must pass class 12 from any recognized board.
- Candidate’s age between 18 to 35.
- Knowledge of Aayushman Bharat Scheme.
Ayushman Mitra Step By Step Registration
Ayushman Mitra online registration is simple process. follow steps below-
- Open official website of Ayushman Mitra
- In the official website of PMJAY, check basic information’s.
- On the website of Pmjay flid and click Click Here To Register
- After clicking on that link you will see another page of registration.
- In ths page enter your Mobile Number and Aadhar number.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Aadhar linked mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to complete verification process.
- After successful verification Ayushman Mitra registration from will appear.
- In this form enter your all details carefully.
- Submit the form.
- Now you have successfully completed Aayushman Mitra online registration.
Ayushman Mitra Login
After successful registration of Ayushman Mitra you need to login to the portal.
For Ayushman Mitra Login visit portal.
In this page and enter your credentials.
Validate your OTP.
You have successfully logged in in the portal.
More Central Government scheme
FAQ PMJAY Ayushman Mitra registration
Ayushman Mitra has been launched to give information and services of Ayushman Bharat to all needy peoples of India.
Ayushman Mitra registration is open. any Indian citizen having 12th class certificate and age 18 to 35 can work as Ayushman Mitra.