Ration card is most vital card. It ensure subsidized goods and other services offered by the government of India. There are various categories of ration card that provides different benefit to ration card holder. here we will discuss how you can apply online for digital ration card in India. Ration card can applied from BDO office.
In West Bengal right now you can apply for a Digital Ration Card. It has several benefit. Now onward card holder can receive their benefit from any service point. They don’t need to carry old ration card. With the ration card one citizen can receive 1-kg Rice for rupees 2 and 1-kg Wheat for Rs-3.
Documents required for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal
- Valid Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Votter Card
- Email ID
- Age Proof
Offline Application Process for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal
To apply digital ration card in offline mode follow below steps-
For new ration card apply, Download Form no-4
Form-X(R):-Offline Application form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (For Rural Area)
Form-X(U):-Offline Application form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (For Urban Area)
Fill the form carefully, Attach all documents and submit to Concerned authority/BDO office.
Online Application Process for Digital Ration Card in West Bengal
- First visit official website- https://wbpds.gov.in/
- Enter your Phone number.
- Enter your Mobile number and Click – GET OTP
- submit the OTP for authentication
- Click on the VALIDATE tab to validate the number.
- Select your option.
- Fill the application form.
- Click on the SHOW MEMBER button.
- The details will appear.
- Click on Add Another Member tab. To add other family members.
- Click on the SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION tab.
- Carefully Verify all details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- The application number will be generated.
- Keep it safe for future use.