CSC registration is preliminary requirement to open Common Service Center. CSC is government service portal which has been allotted district wise. Citizen can access multiple services under one umbrella. Many young youths willing to open a Common Service Center to offer various services to citizen. But today there is some issue in registration. CSC allows TEC certification, SHG code and RDD code to register a CSC center. TEC is a paid learning process and candidate must qualify the examination to obtain a TEC certificate.
What is problem regarding registration?
Many candidate qualifies TEC certificate or collect either SHG or RDD code in order to register a CSC center. But the main problem is after registration process candidate do not get any response from CSC authority. most time portal shows Registration process is pending due to quality check. Also there is no clear information about the end date of the status. some time it may take longer than one year after successful registration.
How to overcome from registration pending issue?
There is no clear instruction from CSC site. CSC web site only offer helpdesk mail ID and toll free number to communicate about the problem. Most time you will not receive any real response, only receive system generated response. So in this matter you can appeal to authority of CSC and related to get approval of CSC ID.
Appeal authority for CSC ID activation:
Send mail to some authority related to CSC department and your District Manager. Here is a sample mail that can be use to appeal your problem.
- Send the mail to CSC help desk email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send mail to your DM. Find your District Manager information from here : Click Here
- Send mail to CSC authority persons: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, shreemoyee.s@csc,gov.in, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ( Send individually only one mail ).
Also feel free to call or send mail regarding CSC related problem-
- Shri Navin Patwardhan(General Manager): Mob-9792002905 Mail- email@example.com
- Shri Vineet Kapoor( Manager): Mob: 9839131660 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smt Sefali Bharti (Executive): Mob-8285752332 Mail: Sefali.email@example.com
- Smt Alka Pandey (Senior Executive): Mob: 9953415223 – Mail: Alka.firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Regarding CSC ID approval. TEC certification completed, Application No.- 92990452704XXXX
I have applied for a CSC ID on dated [application-date]. but till date I have not received any response. I would like to open a Common Service Center in my locality to provide services offered by CSC. I have qualified for the TEC examination and received TEC certificate. Please find my details below & find attachment.
- My Application No.- 9299045270XXXXX
- My TEC Certificate No.- TEC404107XXXX
- Registration date: 30 Jan 2021
- Full Name: Name Surname
- My application status- Your application is under review. You will receive DigiMail credentials on your registered email address once your application is quality checked and approved.
Please look into this matter and solve this issue as soon as possible. So that I can provide necessary services to citizen in my area.
Thanks & Regard,
*Attach your TEC Certificate and registration reference document.
Process-2 Contact the Helpline : 011 4975 4923 , 011 4975 4924 as described on CSC official website. Also contact to your district manager and discuss about the issue and ask him if you need to submit Xerox copy of document to him.
Generally CSC id activated within 3 month of registration and the ID password forward to registered mail ID of candidate. Incase you do not receive your ID password contact to CSC helpline.