Short description of CSC
CSC or Common Service Center registration is required to open a CSC center in your own premises. Many VLE’s are well established using benefits of CSC cervices. CSC VLE offers various services of government and private to citizens of India. In India CSC proven its success record. You can be a VLE by registering CSC. As a Village Level Entrepreneur you can establish yourself and can earn money by providing services through CSC portal. Apna CSC is a PAN India network that is working to make Digital India mission successful. It is a part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). Now CSC is delivering services in the field of Health, Banking and Finance, Education and more.
What is CSC registration process?
You can apply for one CSC ID from official site (register.csc.gov.in). Before processing for the online registration, you must collect all required documents which will require for the form please check the document list given below. Make sure to read all requirement list and format from official site, as it may change time to time.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Cancelled copy of cheque/passbook
You have to collect any one ID from below list
- TEC Certificate ID – You need to register for a TEC course for CSC Registration.
- SHG Code – Collect code from your known SHG member.
- RDD Code – This code can only provide One Rural Development Authority.
To register on CSC, simply follow the following steps:
1) Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in. Click on “Apply > New Registration” button displaying on the homepage.
2) Enter your mobile & email and validate, further enter name, dob, gender, select the authentication type and add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
3) After authentication, please fill the required details. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions.
4) Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application reference ID will be generated.
5) You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
6) It is mandatory for the user to download a copy of the form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along with a copy of self attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, and applicant image).