Airtel payment bank CSP registration- How to register Airtel Payment Bank CSP is one of the most demanding CSP point because of its service and commission. To get Airtel BC point you need Airtel Mitra registration. We will discuss both methods that you can follow to register your Airtel CSP point.
Airtel Payment Bank CSP registration required a LAPU number and distributer number. If you don’t have that till you can register a Airtel CSP center from Airtel Mitra app. You can earn very good income from a Airtel CSP point.
NOTE: FRAUD ALLERT We have noticed some fraud people taking money using name of this site. We never ask or take money for any kind of BC ID.
What is Benefits of Airtel Payment Bank CSP?
- If you have Airtel Payment Bank, You can open Customers Account.
- No fee is charged for opening from customers in Airtel Payment Bank.
- zero balance account is facilitated by Airtel Payment Bank.
- All kinds of subsidies are provided in the account of Airtel Payment Bank.
- Airtel Payment Bank CSP holders do not charge any additional fees.
- Airtel Payment Bank provide good commission on every transaction.
- On opening a new Airtel payment bank account, the customer is also given a virtual ATM card.
- An account number is received within 5 minutes of opening an online Airtel payment bank account.
- Whoever opens a customer’s account through BC Merchant Airtel Payment Bank is given a commission of up to ₹ 50.
Which services can provide Airtel Payment Bank CSP
- Saving Bank Account Opening
- Issue Digital Debit Card
- Bharosa Saving Bank Account Opening
- Regular Saving Bank Account Opening
- Cash Withdrawal
- Cash Deposit
- AePS ( Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
- Domestic Money Transfer
- Mini Statement Service
- Utility Payment
- Insurance services
- Motor Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Customer’s Airtel SIM Activation
- Mobile & DTH Recharge
- And more.
What are the documents required to open Airtel payment Bank?
To open a Airtel Payment Bank you need below documents. You can avail a Lapu number to be a Airtel retailer. As aAirtel Retailer you can also provide SIM activation facilities, Recharge Facilities etc. along with Airtel BC point. As a Airtel Payment Bank CSP you can earn good amount of money.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number ( Airtel SIM)
- Lapu number (Optional)
How can I open Airtel Payment Bank?
- Install the Airtel Mitra App from Google Playstore.
- Click on the Airtel Payments Bank Option on the header top of the App.
- Click on Be an Agent Button.
- In this screen- Enter your Airtel Lapu No.
- Enter Your UIDAI Aadhaar Number.
- Follow on screen instructions and complete your KYC.
If you dont have a Lapu sim then swipe the screen-
- Enter your mobile number.
- Turn on your device location.
- Get OTP to verify your phone number.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Enter your PAN number.
- Enter your earning details.
- In this screen Enter your shop details and your KYC details.
- Submit your details.
Airtel Payment Bank commission chart
As a Airtel Payment Bank CSP owner you can provide various services to customers. Airtel Payment Bak provide good Commission to it’s CSP owners.